While searching the Internet for ideas for cards, these two samples caught my eye. I think it’s because of their vibrant, bright colors. And circles are easy especially with a die. I have an old and very used Sizzix die called “Frames, Circle Combo” and knew it would be perfect.
This inspiration card can be found here:
The second inspiration card.
Thanks to both creators for their inspiration.
- Arrange rings onto card front in a randomly and glue down.
- Create a sentiment tag and attach with foam dots.
- 3 Large circles, 3 medium circles, 3 small circles
- Glue down the top 3 large circles to card front
- Middle row circles have baker’s twine attached with tape onto back and placed onto the card front using foam dots.
- The bottom row has baker’s twine attached with tape onto back and placed onto the card front using foam dots.
- Place a small piece of two-sided tape onto card front near the bottom and catch the baker’s twine to hold in place.
- Create a sentiment and attach with foam dots
So with a few scraps of bright card stock, a couple of passes through the Sizzix and some twine, I was able to create 5 cards very quickly.
How fun are these!
I’ll be back soon with more!!!
Regards to all,